Naturopathic Medicine restores and maintains optimal health with individualized natural treatments that focus on functional medicine and on the underlying causes of illness. Naturopathic Medicine can provide patients with an alternative form of health care or can be integrated to complement and support current medical treatment by utilizing the following natural modalities:
- Botanical Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition and Nutraceuticals/Natural Supplements
- Lifestyle counselling
Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture can be a beneficial treatment option or supportive treatment for many health conditions, such as: joint and muscle pain, migraines, anxiety, menstrual pain, fertility support, and sports injury recovery support.
Dr. Peters, B.Sc.(Hons)., N.D. also offers Cosmetic Acupuncture to address patients’ aesthetic concerns (also known as Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture). Cosmetic Acupuncture is a customized treatment for the face designed for patients who want to look and feel younger by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and supporting a healthier complexion.
Naturopathic Doctors Treat Many Conditions Including:
- Colds & Flu
- Skin Conditions
- Fertility Challenges
- Allergies & Sinusitis
- Weight Management
- Cholesterol Regulation
- Cardiovascular Support
- Headaches and Migraines
- Arthritis & Joint Problems
- Sports Injury Management
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia
- Anxiety & Mood Imbalances
- Cancer Prevention & Support
- Men’s Health: prostate health, erectile dysfunction, etc.
- Detoxification/Cleansing Protocol
- Digestive Problems & Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Women’s Health: endometriosis, menstrual issues, PCOS, PMS, pregnancy support, etc.
Call us to book your appointment today.